- Day 01 :- Kathmandu arrival
- Day 02 :- Kathmandu sightseeing full day
- Day 03 :- Flight to Manang from Kathmandu or fly to Pokhara & next day fly to Manang.
- Day 04 :- Pisang stay in Teahouse
- Day 05 :- Manang stay in Teahouse
- Day 06 :- Rest day at Manang
- Day 07 :- Walk to Tilicho Base Camp
- Day 08 :- Tilicho Lake trek back to Khansar
- Day 09 :- Yak Kharka stay Overnight
- Day 10 :- Walk to Thorong Phedi Stay Overnight
- Day 11 :- Cross Thorang pass & trek to Muktinath
- Day 12 :- Kagbeni Stay Overnight
- Day 13 :- Walk to Jomsom- Marpha- Back to Jomsom
- Day 14 :- Flight to Pokhara
- Day 15 :- Rest Day / Shopping
- Day 16 :- Pokhara to white water Rafting
- Day 17 :- Rafting – Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Day 18 :- Chitwan National Park
- Day 19 :- Chitwan National park to Kathmandu
- Day 20 :- Rest day / Shopping
- Day last :- Free time or Departure
Trip Cost Includes:
- Arrival & Departure transfers from Airport .
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara on a twin sharing or single basis with 3 meals a day basis .
- Full board meals while on DURING THE trek.
- Accommodation & all food will be camping in Trekking.
- All necessary equipments for camping
- Private transportation or public transportation or by Air to from Pokhara.
- Professional local trekking group leader well-trained in Wilderness First Aid
- First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staffs like porters , Sherpa.
- 1 Porter carry 2 back pack ( personal Baggages ). Not allowed to carry suitcase, backpack about 15 kg per bag x 2 = 30 kg maximum.
- Trekking Permit, for Annapurna national park / conservation entry fees and TIMS cards. / all momument entry fee.
- Boild drinking water during the Trekking one bottle a day.
- Package in Chitwan National Park - ( Elephant safari / Crocodile safari by small boat / Elephant breeding centre/ local cultural dance / lunch / dinner / Breakfast )
- White water rafting in trishuli river
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Nepal entry Visa fees from International Airport.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Soft drinks
- Alchohal / loundry service bottle drinks
- Tips is important for Guide - Helpers - and Porters
Do you have high blood presser ? If yes , then inform to your guide.
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM / Pokhara ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.