Everest Kalapathar Trek
- Day 01 : Fly to Lukla then trek to Phakding.
- Day 02 : Namche stay overnight in teahouse.
- Day 03 : Rest & optional hikes around Namche.
- Day 04 : Walk to Khunde-Khumjung.
- Day 05 : Walk to Thyangboche.
- Day 06 : Walk to Dingboche.
- Day 07 : Rest & optional hike to Chukung.
- Day 08 : Walk to Lobuche.
- Day 09 : Day hike to Kala Pathar Everest View Point.
- Day 10 : Walk to Pangboche.
- Day 11 : Walk to Phortse.
- Day 12 : Walk to Namche.
- Day 13 : Walk to Monjo.
- Day 14 : Walk to Lukla.
- Day 15 : Fly to Kathmandu from Lukla .
Trip Cost Includes:
- Hotel accommodation in 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu
- Trekking in Everest region
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking
- Necessary permits
- 1 English speaking guide and necessary porters during the trekking
- All meal during the trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private transportation to and from Airport
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Services other then mentioned above
- Cost due to nature of the client
- Cost of packed and bottled drinks
- Cost of shopping, tipping to the crew, laundry etc
- Cost due to unforeseen circumstances h:
- No mineral water during the trekking ( supply boild water in your Bottle )
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.
|Trip Dutation :
|Trip Grading :
|Max. Altitude :
|Trip Mode :
|Best Time :
||Spring / Autumn