Everest Base Camp & Gokyo Trekking
- Day 01 : Arrive kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02 : Fly to Lukla then trek to Phakding.
- Day 03 : Trek to Namche stay in teahouse.
- Day 04 : The rest day with walk around Namche , Stay in teahouse.
- Day 05 : Thame stay in teahouse.
- Day 06 : Khunde-Khumjung stay in teahouse.
- Day 07 : Thyangboche stay in teahouse.
- Day 08 : Pangboche stay in teahouse.
- Day 09 : Dingboche stay in teahouse.
- Day 10 : Acclimatize with optional hike to Chukung Ridge.
- Day 11 : Trek to Lobuche stay in teahouse.
- Day 12 : Day hike to Kalapattar Everest View Point.
- Day 13 : Trek to Dzongla stay in teahouse.
- Day 14 : Trek over Cho La pass to Dragnag.
- Day 15 : Trek to Gokyo stay in teahouse.
- Day 16 : Day hike to Gokyo Ri view point stay in teahouse.
- Day 17 : Trek to Dole stay in teahouse.
- Day 18 : Trek to Namche stay in teahouse.
- Day 19 : Trek to Monjo stay in teahouse.
- Day 20: Trek to Lukla stay in tea house.
- Day 21 : Fly Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 22 : Rest / shopping or sightseeing .
Trip Cost Includes:
- Hotel accommodation in 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu
- Trekking in Everest region
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking
- Necessary permits
- 1 English speaking guide and necessary porters during the trekking
- All meal during the trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private transportation to and from Airport
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Services other then mentioned above
- Cost due to nature of the client
- Cost of packed and bottled drinks
- Cost of shopping, tipping to the crew, laundry etc
- Cost due to unforeseen circumstances h:
- No mineral water during the trekking ( supply boild water in your Bottle )
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.
|Trip Dutation :
|Trip Grading :
|Max. Altitude :
|Trip Mode :
|Best Time :
||Spring / Autumn