Clasic Everest Trek - Jiri to Everest view Trekking
- Day 01 : Drive to Jiri.
- Day 02 : Bandar saty overnight.
- Day 03 : Sete stay overnight.
- Day 04 : Trek over Lamjura pass
- Day 05 : Nuntala stay overnight.
- Day 06 : Kharte stay overnight.
- Day 07 : Surkhe saty overnight.
- Day 08 : Phakding stay overnight.
- Day 09 : Namche Bazaar stay overnight.
- Day 10 : Rest day with optional hikes.
- Day 11 : Khunde-Khumjung Stay overnight.
- Day 12 : Thyangboche stay overnight.
- Day 13 : Dingboche stay overnight.
- Day 14 : Rest day for trek to Chukung Ri.
- Day 15 : Lobuche stay overnight.
- Day 16 : Day-hike to Kalapathar Everest view point.
- Day 17 : Phortse stay overnight.
- Day 18 : Namche stay overnight.
- Day 19 : Lukla stay overnight.
- Day 20 : From Lukla Fly to Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Includes:
- Hotel accommodation in 4 star standard hotel in Kathmandu
- Trekking in Everest region
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking
- Necessary permits
- 1 English speaking guide and necessary porters during the trekking
- All meal during the trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private transportation to and from Airport
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
Trip Cost Excludes:
- Services other then mentioned above
- Cost due to nature of the client
- Cost of packed and bottled drinks
- Cost of shopping, tipping to the crew, laundry etc
- Cost due to unforeseen circumstances h:
- No mineral water during the trekking ( supply boild water in your Bottle )
Important things to bring:
- Flash light
- Sun cream
- Sun Glass
- Normal medicine for personal use
- Sun Hat
- Small baggage's ( backpack )
- Hiking shoes hiking socks
- Water bottle
- Trekking stick
- Battery charger for camera
- If possible small oxygen cylinder for people who may have altitude sickness ( a nose mask )
- A warm Jacket
- Lip Balm
- Pain reliever
- Rain coat ( Plastic one )
- Pencil Sharpener
- Chocolate for children to donate
- Altimeter if some body like
- Soplica a few bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electricity, if there is availability to charge batteries to cameras during trekking part?
Not very often, But normally yes,first day evening we can have electricity. so they can charge the batteries. They may carry extra batteries also .
- Towels, do they need to take their own towels ?
In the tea house better to carry yourselves own towels, it will be an excellent idea.
- How we should understand name of accommodation: "tea house"
Okay ! great, these guest houses are not clean enough .Not very good bed with out electricity. Not a big restaurant. "'Tea house " means cooking, eating, heating, sitting, singing, Sleeping,dancing,,thinking ,drinking, walking, talking, cleaning , looking, all together in one . They have to carry their own small back pack.
- Is there a possibility to buy oxygen bottle in KTM ?
It is possible to buy in Kathmandu or bring from your country, The cost is Rs 1000.per cylinder here. ( approx : USD 10.00 per one )
- How long tourists will trek during the day ?
Tourist must walk as they can walk, but they must walk 7 hours a day.
|Trip Dutation :
|Trip Grading :
|Max. Altitude :
|Trip Mode :
|Best Time :
||Spring / Autumn